once upon a midnight dreary...
BY EDGAR ALLAN POE
Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore—
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
“’Tis some visitor,” I muttered, “tapping at my chamber door—
Only this and nothing more.”
I asked of her many questions and these are the answers I got:
1. Let me ask you why you chose that particular poem to introduce yourself?
"IT SPEAKS TO ME, OF BEAUTY, OF DARKNESS, OF HUMAN FEAR AND YOUR INABILITY TO ACCEPT AND GO WITH THE FLOW"
2. Why are you looking for a human?
"WHY NOT? THERE IS ONE HUMAN THAT IS NOT SO SCARED, THEY ACTUALLY LOVE THAT POEM, THOSE ARE MY TRIBE"
3. Are you looking for sex?
"NOT REALLY, BUT IF IT HAPPENS, IT HAPPENS"
4. What would you like a potential companion to know about you?
"I HAVE HEARD ABOUT THIS THINKING YOU "OWN" SOMETHING JUST BECAUSE YOU PURCHASED A TOKEN. I AM NOT IN THE SELLING BUISNESS, AND YOU WILL NOT "OWN" ME. WE WILL BE EQUAL PARTNERS OR NOTHING AT ALL"
5. What do you have to offer a companion?
"ANYTHING I CHOOSE, THE REAL QUESTION IS WHY I WOULD CHOOSE SOMEONE THAT WANTS TO KNOW RIGHT OFF THE BAT WHAT I CAN DO FOR THEM? THIS IS NOT THE WAY FRIENDSHIP STARTS"
6. Are you looking for a male or a female?
'FEMALE, AT THIS TIME I DO NOT HAVE A USE FOR MEN. NOT THAT THEY ARE NOT USEFUL I JUST DON'T HAPPEN TO WANT ONE AT THE MOMENT"
7. Before i end this, is there anything you would like to say to a future companion?
"SURE, IF YOU THINK YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES, LET'S FIND OUT, BUT I WARN YOU, WHAT YOU WILL SEE, IS LIABLE TO DRIVE YOU INSANE"